When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Heightens sexual desire
• Soothes mouth and throat irritation -- helps with dry cough, asthma, and bronchitis
• Aids in treatment of gallstones and kidney stones
• Relieves organ and muscle pain -- liver pain due to cirrhosis, abdominal pain due to severe diarrhea, menstrual cramps, toothache
• Aids in treatment of insomnia
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 3g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea, but is best taken hot.
This tea you can blend with milk, other kinds of flowers, herbs, spices, and fruits.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 2-3 cups per day, either on empty or full stomach.
You can drink this tea mix at anytime.
NOTE : 1 tea bag contains about 3g of this tea.