Turkish Spice Tea (Loosing Weight Tea)
INGREDIENTS AND HEALTH BENEFITS
rosemary(leaf),oregano(leaf),cumin (seed), coriander (seed), anise(seed), fennel (seed), mate tea (leaf), green tea (leaf),hibiscus (flower), heather leaf (leaf), flaxseed (seed) & lemon (peel)
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Aids in weight loss -- increases diuresis and appetite suppression
• Stimulates digestive system for more efficient absorption and release of nutrients
• Increases successful assimilation and absorption of nutrients properly, leading to effective weight control
• Boosts metabolism which induces an increased calorie burn function
• Helps with detoxification and cleansing
• Regulates your blood pressure and cholesterol levels
• Protects against bacteria and infection
• Promotes kidney and liver health
PREPARATION AND BREWING
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 3g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, French press, pot or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea mix, you should drink 1 cup of this tea mix 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 hour before dinner.
This tea should be taken hot, on an empty stomach.
You should not mix this tea with milk, but it can be blended with other kinds of flowers, herbs, spices, and fruits.
NOTE: 1 tea bag contains about 3g of this tea.