When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Strengthens immune system -- provides protection from illnesses like cold and flu
• Promotes healthy heart -- lowers cholesterol, regulates blood pressure
• Aids in treatment and prevention of diabetes -- lowers blood sugar, increases insulin activity
• Aids in weight management -- increases metabolism and clears toxins
• Improves memory, focus, and concentration
• Fights against signs of ageing -- revitalizes skin, improves eyesight
• Prevents degeneration of nerves
• Helps in the production of iron and red blood cells
• Strengthens bones and muscles
• Heightens sexual desire
• Treats Acne and pimples as it contains anti-bacterial properties
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 3g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
COLD BREW (4C / 40F and below; do not freeze)
1. Put 6-7g of tea in a container with tight cap (ideally glass or ceramic)
2. Pour 8oz (240ml) of room-temperature distilled water
3. Put inside the refrigerator (4C/40F), steep for 12-24 hours
4. Filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea, and can be taken hot or cold.
This tea mix can be blended with milk, flowers, herbs (e.g., basil), or other kinds of fruit/juices.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea mix, drink 2-3 cups daily, either on full or empty stomach.
NOTE : 1 tea bag contains about 3g of this tea mix.
Looking for one of those super cool bottles with built-in infusers for your cold brew or fruit-infused drinks on the go? Check out our collection of Teaware, Infusers, and Fan Merch!