When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Helps in treating liver and gallblader disorders -- stimulates bile flow
• Promotes digestive health -- helps treat upset stomach, loss of appetite, and fluid retention
• Promotes healthy heart -- lowers cholesterol and blood pressure
• Aids in weight loss -- increases metabolism, increases fat-burning
• Functions as a natural antidepressant
• Promotes brain health -- protects brain cells against progressive damage and inflammation
• Promotes women's health -- relieves menstrual cramps and other menstrual problems like stress, anxiety, headache, and nausea
• Fights aging -- promotes the production of collagen, makes skin and hair healthy, strengthens bones and teeth
Havva Brew's Silk Tea features a floral taste profile.
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 2g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea, but is best taken hot.
You should not mix this tea with milk, but it can be blended with other kinds of flowers, herbs, spices, and fruits.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 1-2 cups per day, either on empty or full stomach.
Because of the caffeine content of this tea mix, it is best to drink this tea during times when you need to be alert.
NOTE : 1 sachet contains about 2g of this tea.