Havva Brew, Serenity Infusion, Caffeine-Free
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE 85 USD WITH DHL EXPRESS.
INGREDIENTS: chamomile(flower), Isparta rose(flower), rosehip(fruit), pomegranate(flower), lemon(peel), orange(peel), melissa(flower), and hibiscus(flower).
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Calms and relaxes--improves sleep; aids in treating insomnia, nervousness, and depression; relieves stress and anxiety; helps relieve migraine and headaches
• Helps relieve menstrual pain and menopausal symptoms (hot flushes, depression, mood swings)
• Promotes digestive health -- helps treat symptoms of dyspepsia (upset stomach), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and acid reflux; prevents stomach ulcers; reduces acidity in the stomach; inhibits the growth of bacteria in the stomach
• Promotes healthy heart -- regulates blood pressure, reduces cholesterol, improves circulation, regulates blood sugar levels
• Helps fight against neurodegenerative diseases (like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's)
• Anti-ageing -- lightens skin tone, tightens pores, gives skin a glow, minimizes wrinkles
• Aids in weight loss
Havva Brew's Serenity Infusion features a fruity, floral, and tart flavor profile.
PREPARATION AND BREWING
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 3g of tea (or 1 teabag) in a cup, French press, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea.
This tea can be considered high tea but is best taken hot.
Because of the relaxing properties of this tea, it is best taken in the late afternoons or evenings before going to sleep.
You should not mix this tea with milk, but it can be blended with other kinds of flowers, herbs, spices, and fruits.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 1-2 cups per day, ideally on a full stomach.
NOTE: 1 sachet contains about 3g of this tea mix.