Red Berries Tea, Caffeine-Free
INGREDIENTS: hibiscus (flower), dried strawberry (fruit), dried blueberry (fruit), dried cranberry (fruit), dried black mulberry (fruit), red rose (flower), rosehip (fruit) and redbush/rooibos tea (leaf)
All fruits are dried naturally with no added sugar.
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Boosts immune system -- fights bacteria, prevents common cold and fights flu
• Promotes healthy heart -- lowers cholesterol, regulates blood pressure
• Improves blood sugar levels and insulin response
• Fights bacteria -- prevents dental and urinary tract infections
• Fights signs of aging -- makes skin glow, improves eyesight, improves memory
Havva Brew's Red Berries tea features a fruity, fresh, mild honey with a hint of vanilla flavor profile.
PREPARATION AND BREWING
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 3g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, French-press, pot or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
COLD BREW (4C / 40F and below; do not freeze)
1. Put 6-7g of tea in a container with tight cap (ideally glass or ceramic)
2. Pour 8oz (240ml) of distilled water at room temperature.
3. Put inside the refrigerator (4C/40F), steep for 12-24 hours.
4. Filter out the tea,
This tea can be considered high tea, and can be taken hot or cold.
It can be blended with milk, flowers, herbs (e.g., basil), or other kinds of fruit/juices.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea mix, drink 2-3 cups daily, either on full or empty stomach.
NOTE: 1 sachet or tea bag contains about 3g of this tea mix.
Looking for one of those super cool bottles with built-in infusers for your cold brew or fruit-infused drinks on the go? Check out our collection of Teaware and Infusers