When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Aids weight loss programs -- increases metabolism, increases fat-burning, decreases calorie intake
• Promotes healthy heart -- lowers cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar; contains flavonoids that prevents heart complications and diseases
• Improves digestive functions -- functions as a prebiotic, promotes growth of good bacteria and inhibits growth of bad bacteria, helps repair lining of digestive tract, promotes better absorption and storing of nutrients
• Strengthens immune system
• Promotes dental health -- kills oral viruses
• Helps remove toxins and combats free radicals
• May help prevent certain types of cancer like ovarian, lung, prostate, colorectal, bladder, stomach, prostate, breast, and oral cancers
Havva Brew's Premium Turkish Black Tea features a Floral, bold, and brisk flavor profile.
Because it contains caffeine, it is best to drink this tea early in the morning and during the day, when you need to wake-up or feel more energized.
To gain the optimum health benefits, it is best to drink this tea without sugar, milk or any kind of syrup. For sweetening, we recommend using our all natural stevia leaves which you can also order from this store.
For more complex or exotic taste, you can blend this tea with other kinds of teas (like bergamot), fruits (citrus, mango), berries, or flowers (like rose or saffron).
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 2g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 3-5 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
COLD BREW (4C / 40F and below; do not freeze)
1. Put 6-7g of tea in a container with tight cap (ideally glass or ceramic)
2. Pour 8oz (240ml) of room-temperature distilled water
3. Put inside the refrigerator (4C/40F), steep for 12-24 hours
4. Filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea, and can be taken hot or cold.
This tea can be added with milk (for a black milk tea), and can also be blended with flowers, leaves, herbs, spices, and fruit/juices.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, and considering its caffeine, it is best to drink 3-5 cups daily, either on full or empty stomach.
NOTE : 1 tea bag contains about 2g of this tea.
Real Turkish people prepare their black tea in the traditional double kettle -- where the tea is steeped in a smaller pot on top of a bigger pot containing boiling water. If you wish to have an authentic-tasting Turkish black tea, you can order from us an authentic Turkish double kettle, and we'll teach you how to drink tea the Turkish way!
Looking for one of those super cool bottles with built-in infusers for your cold brew or fruit-infused drinks on the go? Check out our collection of Teaware, Infusers, and Fan Merch!