When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Promotes brain health -- stalls and reduces risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, improves memory
• Aids in diabetes treatment -- helps treat hyperglycemia
• Helps fight arthritis and joint pains
• May help prevent erectile dysfunction
• May prevent certain types of cancer like breast, prostate, skin, lung, and colon cancers
• Promotes healthy heart
• Stimulates anti-aging processes
Havva Brew's Pomegranate Flower Tea features a fruity-floral flavor profile.
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)1. Put 2g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea, but is best taken hot.
You should not mix this tea with milk, but it can be blended with other kinds of flowers, herbs, spices, and fruits.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 2-3 cups per day, either on full or empty stomach.
You can drink this tea at any time.
NOTE : 1 tea bag contains about 2g of this tea.