INGREDIENTS: pomegranate (flower)
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Promotes brain health -- stalls and reduces risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, improves memory
• Aids in diabetes treatment -- helps treat hyperglycemia
• Helps fight arthritis and joint pains
• May help prevent erectile dysfunction
• May prevent certain types of cancer like breast, prostate, skin, lung, and colon cancers
• Promotes healthy heart
• Stimulates anti-aging processes
Flavor and aroma: very light floral, earthy, slightly bitter
With its very light taste, this exotic flower tea pairs with almost any kind of food, whether full meals or snacks.
Most health food stores that sell this superfood tea usually sell it blended with other teas–such as green tea, white tea, or oolong tea.
It also works perfectly as a base for blending with fruits and berries (ex: apple, mango, mulberry, pineapple, pomegranate, lemon) or with other kinds of flowers and leaves (melissa, chamomile, rose). It is NOT recommended to blend this tea with herbs and spices as the flavor could become overwhelming for some.
On its own, this tea is best prepared as a hot drink. If combined with fruits or flowers, it can also be cold brewed depending on the additional ingredients.
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)1. Put 2g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea, but is best taken hot.
You should not mix this tea with milk, but it can be blended with other kinds of flowers, herbs, spices, and fruits.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 2-3 cups per day, either on full or empty stomach.
You can drink this tea at any time.