INGREDIENTS: lemon (peel), hibiscus (flower), pomegranate (flower), rosehip (fruit), chamomile (flower), olive (leaf)
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Promotes healthy heart -- lowers systolic and diastolic blood pressure, lowers bad cholesterol and triglycerides, increases good cholesterol, reduces inflammation in arteries and blood vessels, improves circulation
• Anti-oxidant -- reduces harmful effects of free radicals and prevents damage to your body
• Aids in weight loss
• Promotes digestive health -- helps soothe stomach muscles, prevents stomach cramps and bloating, improves absorption of nutrients
• Helps prevent rheumatoid arthritis
• Boosts immune system -- prevents common cold and fights flu
Flavor and aroma: fruity-floral, soursweet, slightly tart
This rich blend of flowers and fruits makes taking care of our heart's health a delicious experience!
It is best to prepare this tea as a hot drink, and can be taken during or after meals or snacks.
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 3g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
This tea is best taken hot.
To preserve the health benefits of this tea mix, it is best to drink this tea mix without any milk, sugar or sweeteners.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea mix, you should drink 1-2 cups daily, either on full or empty stomach.
You can take this tea mix at any time.