Jasmine Blooming Flower Tea Balls
INGREDIENTS: These tea balls are a mix of jasmine (flower), green tea (leaf), white tea (leaf)
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Improves metabolism -- helps burn fat (especially belly fat!), lose weight, and gain muscle endurance
• Helps prevent diabetes -- regulates insulin levels, lowers blood glucose
• Promotes heart health -- reduces bad cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, increases fat oxidation levels
• Acts as natural diuretic -- combats fluid retention problems and overall tissue inflammation
• Improves digestion -- destroys disease causing bacteria and infections such as staphylococcus and streptococcus
• Boosts brain function -- helps prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, improves memory and concentration
• Promotes dental health -- fights plaque, prevents tooth decay
• Promotes bone health -- lowers risk of arthritis, prevents osteoporosis
• Slows down cellular damage done to your skin fiber -- makes skin look fresher, tighter, and younger
• May help prevent certain types of cancer like colon, bladder, prostrate, and breast cancer
FLAVOR PROFILE/PAIRING AND SERVING
Flavor and aroma: floral-vegetal, bittersweet, mildly astringent
Aside from its taste and health benefits, teaballs are also visually appealing. Put them in a large glass tea pot and watch them bloom into flowers! Best for entertaining guests!
Because of its bittersweet vegetal taste, this tea is best paired with desserts or sweet snacks.
This tea should be served hot and not recommended as a cold drink.
Note also that each teaball is good for 6 servings of 3oz/90ml cups.
PREPARATION AND BREWING
HOT TEA POT (100C / 212F)
1. Drop one tea ball in about 400-450ml of boiling water
2. Steep for 8 minutes (longer for stronger taste)
3. Watch the beauty unfold!
4. Remove the tea flower and serve
This tea can be considered high tea, but best taken hot.
You should not mix this team with milk or any kind of fruit juice.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 1-2 cups daily, on a full stomach.
Because of the caffeine content of this tea, it is best to drink it during times when you need to be alert.
One tea ball is good for 6 servings of 90ml cups.