INGREDIENTS: isparta rose (flower)
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Promotes women's health -- relieves menstrual cramps and other menstrual problems like stress, anxiety, headache, and nausea
• Helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones, and prostate problems
• Fights aging -- promotes the production of collagen, makes skin and hair healthy, strengthens bones
• Boosts immune system -- prevents common cold and fights flu
• Relieves stress and anxiety -- promotes restful sleep, relieves depression
• Treats sore throats
Flavor and aroma: delicate floral, fruity, light, sweet
Rose tea is typically served with sweetener, such as honey, sugar or stevia.
It can be added to black tea to reap the benefits of both and to enhance the flavor of black tea. Try adding vanilla, chamomile, or mint to rose tea to create a signature blend.
Try rose milk tea!
Rose tea can be combined with other flowers (e.g. melissa, pomegranate, hibiscus, etc), fruits (e.g. apple, lemon, pineapple, mango, etc), spices (e.g. cinnamon, fennel, coriander, etc).
On its own or combined/blended, can be cold or hot drink.
HOT CUP (96C / 205F)
1. Put 2g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 3-5 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
COLD BREW (4C / 40F and below; do not freeze)
1. Put 4-5g of tea in a container with tight cap (ideally glass or ceramic)
2. Pour 8oz (240ml) of room-temperature distilled water
3. Put inside the refrigerator (4C/40F), steep for 12-24 hours
4. Filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea, and can be taken hot or cold.
This tea can be added with milk (for a rose milk tea), and can also be blended with black tea, other kinds of flowers, leaves, herbs, spices, and fruit/juices.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 3-4 cups, either on full or empty stomach.
Looking for one of those super cool bottles with built-in infusers for your cold brew or fruit-infused drinks on the go? Check out our collection of Teaware, Infusers, and Fan Merch!