When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Promotes women's health -- relieves menstrual cramps and other menstrual problems like stress, anxiety, headache, and nausea
• Helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones, and prostate problems
• Fights aging -- promotes the production of collagen, makes skin and hair healthy, strengthens bones
• Boosts immune system -- prevents common cold and fights flu
• Relieves stress and anxiety -- promotes restful sleep, relieves depression
• Treats sore throats
Havva Brew's Isparta Rose Tea features a floral taste profile.
HOT CUP (96C / 205F)
1. Put 2g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 3-5 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
COLD BREW (4C / 40F and below; do not freeze)
1. Put 4-5g of tea in a container with tight cap (ideally glass or ceramic)
2. Pour 8oz (240ml) of room-temperature distilled water
3. Put inside the refrigerator (4C/40F), steep for 12-24 hours
4. Filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea, and can be taken hot or cold.
This tea can be added with milk (for a rose milk tea), and can also be blended with black tea, other kinds of flowers, leaves, herbs, spices, and fruit/juices.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 3-4 cups, either on full or empty stomach.
NOTE : 1 tea bag contains about 2g of this tea.
Looking for one of those super cool bottles with built-in infusers for your cold brew or fruit-infused drinks on the go? Check out our collection of Teaware, Infusers, and Fan Merch!