Havva Brew, Isparta Rose Tea, Caffeine-Free
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE 50 USD WITH DHL EXPRESS.
INGREDIENT: Isparta rose(flower)
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
- Promote women's health: relieve menstrual cramps and other menstrual problems like stress, anxiety, headache, and nausea.
- Help treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones, and prostate problems.
- Fights aging: promotes the production of collagen, makes skin and hair healthy, and strengthens bones.
- Boost the immune system: prevents common cold and fights flu.
- Relieves stress and anxiety: promotes restful sleep, relieves depression.
- Treats sore throats.
FLAVOR PROFILE/SERVING AND PAIRING
Flavor and aroma: delicate floral, fruity, light, sweet.
Rose tea is typically served with sweeteners, such as honey, sugar, or stevia.
It can be added to black tea to reap the benefits of both and to enhance the flavor of black tea. Try adding vanilla, chamomile, or mint to rose tea to create a signature blend.
Try rose milk tea!
Rose tea can be combined with other flowers (melissa, pomegranate, and hibiscus), fruits (apple, lemon, pineapple, and mango), spices (cinnamon, fennel, and coriander).
On its own or combined/blended, it can be a cold or hot drink.
PREPARATION AND BREWING
HOT CUP (96C / 205F)
1. Put 2g of tea (or 1 teabag) in a cup, french press, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water on the tea mixture.
3. Steep for 3-5 minutes.
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea.
COLD BREW (4C / 40F and below; do not freeze)
1. Put 4-5g of tea in a container with a tight cap (ideally glass or ceramic)
2. Pour 8oz (240ml) of room-temperature distilled water
3. Put inside the refrigerator (4C/40F), steep for 12-24 hours
4. Filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea and can be taken hot or cold.
This tea can be added with milk (for a rose milk tea), and can also be blended with black tea, other kinds of flowers, leaves, herbs, spices, and fruit/juices.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 3-4 cups, either on a full or empty stomach.