When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
Promotes healthy heart -- lowers systolic and diastolic blood pressure, lowers harmful LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, increases good HDL cholesterol
Anti-oxidant -- reduces harmful effects of free radicals and prevents damage to your body Aids in weight loss Promotes healthy digestion and has laxative properties Promotes liver health
Boosts immune system -- prevents common cold and fights flu.
Havva Brew's Hibiscus Tea features a floral, sour (like cranberry), slightly tart, and high pitched flavor profile.
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 2g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 3-5 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
COLD BREW (4C / 40F and below; do not freeze)
1. Put 4-5g of tea in a container with tight cap (ideally glass or ceramic)
2. Pour 8oz (240ml) of room-temperature distilled water
3. Put inside the refrigerator (4C/40F), steep for 12-24 hours
4. Filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea, and can be taken hot or cold.
You should not mix this tea with milk, but it can be blended with other kinds of flowers, leaves, herbs, spices, and fruit/juices.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 3-4 cups, either on full or empty stomach.
NOTE : 1 tea bag contains about 2g of this tea.
Looking for one of those super cool bottles with built-in infusers for your cold brew or fruit-infused drinks on the go? Check out our collection of Teaware, Infusers, and Fan Merch!