“Dia-BEAT THIS" is an anti-diabetes support collection composed of expertly-crafted luxury teas and infusions for a healthier and happier you. A collection exclusively made for the SunPIOLOgy Event organized by Sun Life Financial, it aims to help prevent Diabetes and promote overall wellness through a balanced diet, exercise, and of course the healthy consumption of Havva Brew teas and infusions.
Found inside this exquisite collection are the following teas:
1. Naturally Dried Stevia Leaves (Diabetes-Safe Sweetener)
- Naturally-dried, unprocessed, no chemicals added.
- zero-calorie sugar substitute, safe for people with diabetes and hypertension.
- 200 times sweeter than regular sugar but reduces blood sugar levels and regulates blood pressure.
2. Carnaval Tea (Caffeine-Free, Sweetened with Stevia)
- Fruity, sweet, pleasantly sour, caffeine-free diabetes management tea.
- Can improve blood flow and blood pressure, manage type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Filled with vitamins and antioxidants that can boost overall immune system and heart health.
3. Tropical Fruit Tea (Caffeine-Free)
- Fruity, floral, sweet, refreshing, rich.
- Can aid in the treatment and prevention of diabetes through its rich antioxidant, vitamin, and mineral content.
- Can help with weight management, improve memory, focus, and concentration, strengthens the immune system, bones, and muscles.
4. Red Berries Tea (Caffeine-Free)
- Fruity, sweet, slightly tart flavor.
- Rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamins, nutrients, and anthocyanins that can improve overall health.
- Can lower blood pressure and blood sugar levels, prevent hypertension, fight signs of aging, prevent dental and urinary tract infections.
5. Love Your Heart Infusion (Caffeine-Free)
- Fruity-floral and sour-sweet tea that can improve overall cardiovascular wellness.
- Contains high levels of anti-oxidants, various minerals, and vitamins A and C, which benefits your body’s circulatory system.
- Aids in weight loss and relieves pain caused by arthritis and sore muscles and joints.