INGREDIENTS: fennel (seeds), chamomile (flower), anise (seeds), nettle (leaf), basil (herb), rosemary (herb), cumin (seeds)
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Stimulates production of milk in breastfeeding mothers
• Helps in treating anemia
• Lowers blood glucose levels -- helps the pancreas make or release more insulin
• Boosts kidney, urinary and prostate health --promotes healthy urination, flushes harmful bacteria from urinary tract, helps men with BPH or enlarged prostate glands, prevents kidney stones
• Reduces inflammation (anti-inflammatory) -- relieves pain and sore muscles especially from arthritis/osteoarthritis, helps treat allergy symptoms
• Calms and soothes -- relieves tension and anxiety; aids in treating insomnia
• Strengthens bones and immune system
• Promotes digestive health
Flavor and aroma: herbal, spicy, sweet, licorice-like
The rich combination of spices gives this tea blend a wide spectrum of flavors.
If you love meditteranean food, you'll definitely love this tea! This tea should be prepared as a hot drink.
The richness of the spices will complement simple light dishes and snacks.
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 3g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea, but is best taken hot.
You should not mix this tea with milk, but it can be blended with other kinds of flowers, herbs, spices, and fruits.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 1-2 cups per day, ideally on full stomach.
You can drink this tea at any time.