Havva Brew Turkey
Regular price $5,00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet.
They’re loaded with nutrients that can have important benefits for your body and brain.
- Despite their tiny size, chia seeds are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. They’re loaded with fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and various micronutrients.
- Chia seeds are high in antioxidants that help protect the delicate fats in the seeds.
- Almost all of the carbohydrates in chia seeds are fiber. This gives them the ability to absorb 10–12 times their weight in water.
- Chia seeds are high in quality protein, much higher than most plant foods. Protein is the most weight loss-friendly macronutrient and can drastically reduce appetite and cravings.
- Chia seeds are high in protein and fiber, both of which have been shown to aid weight loss.
- Chia seeds are high in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and protein. All of these nutrients are essential for bone health.
- Studies show that chia seeds may lower the rise in blood sugar after a high-carb meal, possibly benefiting people with type 2 diabetes.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE 85 USD WITH DHL EXPRESS.