Havva Brew, Chamomile Tea, Caffeine-Free
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE 85 USD WITH DHL EXPRESS.
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
- Calming and relaxing: improves sleep; aids in treating insomnia, nervousness, and depression.
- Relieves stress and anxiety: helps relieve migraine and headaches.
- Help relieve menstrual pain and menopausal symptoms.
- Aid in lowering blood sugar levels.
- Help treat various gastrointestinal problems: flatulence, indigestion, diarrhoea, anorexia, motion sickness, nausea and vomiting.
- Promote digestive health: prevents stomach ulcers, reduces acidity in the stomach and inhibits the growth of bacteria in the stomach.
- Anti-age: lightens skin tone, tightens pores, gives skin a glow, and minimises wrinkles.
- Boost the immune system: prevents common cold and fights flu.
- May help prevent certain types of cancer such as breast-, digestive tract-, skin-, prostate-, uterus-, and thyroid cancer.
FLAVOUR PROFILE/SERVING AND PAIRING
Flavour and aroma: light floral sweetness, airy, and crisp apple.
This tea can be considered high tea but is best taken hot. Because of the relaxing properties of this tea, it is best taken in the late afternoons or evening before going to sleep. You should not mix this tea with milk, but it can be blended with other kinds of flowers, herbs, spices, and fruits.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea, drink 1-2 cups per day, ideally on a full stomach.
Blends beautifully with other flavours like citrus, mint and even mango. Chamomile tea benefits from a dash of honey or a fresh slice of apple to further develop the sweet, crisp flavour profile. You can add different essences or whole ingredients like the hibiscus flower, spearmint, vanilla, liquorice root(extract), orange zest, rose petals, apple slices, lemon wedges. These additional elements take your not-so-interesting chamomile tea to the next level. Depending on what you’re combining (for example fruits or hibiscus), you can also enjoy this as a cold drink.
PREPARATION AND BREWING
HOT CUP (100C / 212F):
1. Put 2g of tea (or 1 teabag) in a cup, french press, pot, or infuser.
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water on the tea mixture.
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes.
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea.