When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Promotes heart health -- reduces bad cholesterol, lowers blood pressure
• Stabilizes blood sugar levels -- slows down the absorption of sugars
• Improves blood flow and blood pressure, manages type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes
• Contains natural herbal sedatives that has calming and relaxing effects--improves sleep; treats insomnia and nervousness; relieves stress and anxiety; relieves gastric complaints associated with stress, indigestion, hysteria, melancholia, nervous palpitations, nausea, migraine, headaches, and menstrual discomfort
• Contains anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties -- helps relieve pains and discomfort, especially from arthritis, injuries, and sprains
• Strengthens immune system -- has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-oxidative agents
• Promotes kidney, liver, and digestive health
• May help prevent certain types of cancer such as breast, lung, gastric, liver, prostate, and pancreatic cancer.
This pleasantly sweet-sour-tasting mix can be taken anytime of the day as it is caffeine-free.
Considered a "high tea" (the kind of tea that you can drink with meals), you can pair this tea with practically any kind of food.
We highly recommend, though, that you try it as a cold brew! Especially on a hot summer day, it not only helps your body hydrate fast, it is also a delicious thirst-quencher!
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)1. Put 2g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 3-5 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
COLD BREW (4C / 40F and below; do not freeze)1. Put 4-5g of tea in a container with tight cap (ideally glass or ceramic)
2. Pour 8oz (240ml) of room-temperature distilled water
3. Put inside the refrigerator (4C/40F), steep for 12-24 hours
4. Filter out the tea
This tea can be considered high tea, and can be taken hot or cold.
You should not mix this tea with milk, but it can be blended with fresh herbs (e.g., basil) or other kinds of fruit/juices.
You can drink as many cups of this tea mix as you want, either on full or empty stomach. To get the optimum health benefits of this tea mix, however, it is ideal to drink at least 3 cups a day.
NOTE : 1 tea bag contains about 2g of this tea mix.
Looking for one of those super cool bottles with built-in infusers for your cold brew or fruit-infused drinks on the go? Check out our collection of Teaware, Infusers, and Fan Merch!