Havva Brew, Carnaval Tea, Caffeine-Free
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE 85 USD WITH DHL EXPRESS.
DESCRIPTION & HEALTH BENEFITS
INGREDIENTS: apple(fruit), stevia(leaf), rosehip(fruit), okra(flower), melissa(leaf) and grapeseed(seed).
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
- Promote heart health: reduces bad cholesterol and lowers blood pressure.
- Stabilize blood sugar levels: slows down the absorption of sugars.
- Improve blood flow and blood pressure, manages type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes.
- Contain natural herbal sedatives that have a calming and relaxing effect: improves sleep; treats insomnia and nervousness; relieves stress and anxiety; relieve gastric complaints associated with stress, indigestion, hysteria, melancholia, nervous palpitations, nausea, migraine, headaches, and menstrual discomfort.
- Contain anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties: help relieve pains and discomfort, especially from arthritis, injuries, and sprains.
- Strengthen the immune system: has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-oxidative agents.
- Promote kidney, liver, and digestive health.
- Help prevent certain types of cancer such as breast, lung, gastric, liver, prostate, and pancreatic cancer.
FLAVOR PROFILE / SERVING AND PAIRING
Fruity, sweet, and pleasantly sour.
This tea can be considered high tea and can be taken hot or cold.
You should not mix this tea with milk, but it can be blended with fresh herbs (e.g., basil) or other kinds of fruit/juices.
You can drink as many cups of this tea mix as you want, either on a full or empty stomach. To get the optimum health benefits of this tea mix, however, it is ideal to drink at least 3 cups a day.
We highly recommend, though, that you try it as a cold brew! Especially on a hot summer day, it not only helps your body hydrate fast, but it is also a delicious thirst-quencher!
PREPARATION AND BREWING
HOT CUP (100C / 212F):
1. Put 2g of tea (or 1 teabag) in a cup, french press, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 3-5 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
COLD BREW (4C / 40F and below; do not freeze):1. Put 4-5g of tea in a container with a tight cap (ideally glass or ceramic)
2. Pour 8oz (240ml) of room-temperature distilled water
3. Put inside the refrigerator (4C/40F), steep for 12-24 hours
4. Filter out the tea