Havva Brew, Apple Cinnamon Tea, Caffeine-free
INGREDIENTS: apple(fruit), cinnamon(sticks), hibiscus(flower)
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
- Promote heart health: reduce lipid levels and bad cholesterol, lower blood pressure.
- Help lower blood sugar: increase insulin sensitivity(decreases insulin resistance) & decrease the amount of glucose that enters the bloodstream after a meal.
- Improve metabolism: help burn fat, lose weight, and gain muscle endurance.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Protect from oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties: helps fight bacterial and fungal infections and repairs tissue damage.
- Helps fight against neurodegenerative diseases(like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's).
- May help prevent certain types of cancer like colon cancer.
- Helps improve eyesight.
FLAVOUR & AROMA: fruity, sweet and woody-spice
This tea can be considered high tea and can be taken hot or cold. It cannot be mixed with milk or any kind of juices. To get the optimum health benefits from this tea mix, drink 1-2 cups a day, any time of the day, either on a full or empty stomach.
PREPARATION AND BREWING:
HOT CUP (100C / 212F):
1. Put 3g of tea (or 1 teabag) in a cup, french press, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
COLD BREW (4C / 40F and below; do not freeze):
1. Put 4-5g of tea in a container with a tight cap (ideally glass or ceramic)
2. Pour 8oz (240ml) of room-temperature distilled water
3. Put inside the refrigerator (4C/40F), steep for 12-24 hours
4. Filter out the tea